Monday 24 July 2017

little Ivy

As an 'instagram addict girl', camera is the most important item in my life. I mean, you have got no idea how I really love when it comes to photoshoot session, except when comes to the time that I'm in my disaster outfit la. Everyone knows about that especially my family! My mom told me that this is really my hobby since I was kid! . But you know, I got this gene from my mom! My makcik told me that my mom was also an 'ootd-crazy-girl' years ago when she was at my age. So, not surprisingly, I'm just like this.

Few years ago, when my dad came back from Singapore, he suddenly gave me this little black cutie camera brand Olympus Stylus. Weird, because its a sudden, we never talk about buying a new camera before. I mean, I already have mine, errr, the TWO nonfunctional cameras actually haha. You know, how I managed my stuffs, everything can only survive for only one year (the longest). So, I gave up and decided to only use my Iphone for pictures. But, this time, my dad told me that this would be THE LAST and hence, I need to take care of this camera wholeheartedly, not going to waste any money on cameras anymore haha. 

Ok, so, without talking any longer, I have some reviews on this camera and the details: 

1) The camera has good quality pictures from a very light and compact camera. Ideal for a day out anywhere!
2) The camera also comes with the Photo Story function, which captures multiple viewpoints of a single scene.
3) It is also equipped with an image stabilization system that mechanically compensates for camera roll along the optical axis as well as angular shake wuuu. 
4) Super zoom, lots of programs that should keep you happy. 
5) Very easy to set up and easy to use! Suitable for traveling!

That's it! I'm still learning on how to use it, so if I discovered something new, will definitely post it here! 😊






 I would recommend this camera! Oh, before I ended my post, I would like to tell you guys that this camera got it name too! I named it Ivy. I don't know why but I just loves that name haha it comes to my mind suddenly so yeah.  
Not to forget, the price is affordable too! So for those who still searching for camera, do try this. I hope some of you might found this posts helpful, and if you have any other recommended camera, do leave your comment too 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment