Tuesday 24 April 2018

I'm back

Hey guys, OMG yes finally a new post! Yeah, one of my bad habit, disappearing from the blog for loooooooong streaks of time. Too busy and even have no time for myself ugh. Okay lets not focus on that, I'm already here to update you guys all my activities during my disappear. haha. This post will not gonna be a loooong post because I will post a loootttt of pictures here. 
But before that, lemme tell you what had actually happened in these past 2 months, February and March.
February: Been invited for a new product launched in Bangsar
              : Did my first part time job!
              : cousins got married! and I'm her bridesmaid!
March: NottAChef Challenge succesfully organised!
          : First time ever to Beryls Choc Factory (feelings like i'm in the Charlie and Chocolate Factorymovie) haha okay over. 
           :Mom's birthday without lights (blackout for 4 hours guys.....) and no photo for this hm


Celavive product launched!





Abg Fadhil's solemnization


Abg Fadhil and Kak Ila reception 💖





 NottAChef Challenge team! 💗





Part time job at Hartamanis company (The only picture that I have & this was during lunch hour)

 Beryls and NutriC! 




Alright, that's all from me. Thank you so much guys, seriously thank you for making time to pop by here 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment