Tuesday 5 September 2017

SeaGames Holiday!

MIA : Farah & Wieda



Before I started this post, I would like to congratulate Malaysia for the huge success! Thank you so much to all athletes for your struggle and effort in bringing Malaysia to glory! Congratulations to KJ too for being a good Sport Ministry! 👌 Malaysia is the winner for 2017's Sea Games! Yuhuu! 💝 #proudMalaysian haha. Unfortunately, I can't attend any session due to my busy schedule but I'm still following every news tho! Thanks twitter! haha now explained how important twitter is 😏 Due to the success of Malaysia and people's demand, our Minister was pleased and proud to announce holiday on Monday! Everyone was so excited especially my brother, I'm not too excited with the announcement. Well you know, what is the meaning of holiday when I am on a semester break. huhu.

Suddenly, on Sunday night, I got text from our group, (GSS8) to hangout on Monday since most of us were free and available here in Malacca. It was a very last minute plan since I got the text late night and straight asked permission from my parents. Luckily they allowed me, and then we all confirmed for carpooling. Good food, good company even the weather is forgiving. It was so hot during the first hour when we decided to walk around Jonker Street after 'karaokeing' and shopping together. But the weather got better after that.

The last time we met was during last raya and this time its a little bit different, the record was broken since Dini finally joined us! I was so happy knowing that now she has no one to stop her (except her parents) to enjoy her university life! We talked and enjoyed our moment together so much until we have no time for phone. 8 hours feels so fast when hanging out with them. Definitely gonna plan a vacation with them one day InsyaAllah. 




'lompat tak jadi' photo haha












These were so good! Try the durian one when you come to Malacca. 


Mine was Raspberry.














💙 my bestfriends.

May Allah lengthen this affection and always preserved us to heaven together Insyaallah Amin. 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment