Monday 24 July 2017

helping others

Before I started my post, I would like to thanks Najib for completing the Mahathir's project years ago. Even I'm not one of his fan but he did something benefits for the people so, good job Najib! I was very excited to try out the new MRT and decided to went to my Raya Open House event at Matrade with MRT and it was my very first time went to an event with public transport. 

I bought ticket from Kajang to Semantan for only RM1 like its freaking RM1 for 18 stations omg so freaking CHEAP! The MRT design also nice yeah maybe because its new but whatever it still nice, super clean and FAST! The design, condition and everything really reminds me of the MRT at Singapore. So convenient! Then, from MRT Semantan I went straight to Matrade building by the MRT bus which also only cost RM1 like wow!


The MRT station


The MRT




The MRT bus







Ok, I'm the kind of always wanna looked luxurious at every event so I wore kind of good and heavy makeups and nice outfit that day. When I entered the hall, the people in charge thought I'm one of the datin/doctor or any high position person just because of my fancy outfit haha and I was placed at the VVIP dining table and I sat beside the founder of Academy Science Malaysia like beside that freaking Tan Sri and surrounded by all dato' dato's hahaha and the best part was only our dining table received the very best service like there were people taking our photos, serving food for us etc. Ok, usually, I only received this kind of service when I'm with my dad like he has something to deserved such service but not me, I'm just a an ordinary student so I'm just overlapping his status. But yesterday, I was with my sister and we received such good service (my sister came an hour late because she has class before that and received such service too because of me! so she should thanks me 😝)  haha just because of my outfit omg thank you so much my kurung, heels, tudung and make ups. 

Suddenly, one of the vvip asked me how I came to Matrade and I replied, by MRT, 
ok at first they responded cool and replied 'yah, we should also try the new MRT it looks good!' and then second question came out, 'you're from which association?' and I replied 'er, I'm actually a student he he' Now, this time, the whole table were very shocked and they said I thought you are from any association. hahaha but you know, they were very good that they don't judge me and keep talking to me and even treated me better like their daughter since I'm the youngest. The vvips were very nice and humble. We were talking so much macam dah lama kenal you know haha.  

Everything went reeealllly well yesterday until this unexpected and bad thing happened. My sister and I were walking to the bus stop after done our lunch and it was suddenly rained heavily and the road to the bus stop was very far and I'm wearing my high heels guys omg. I was trying to ran but cannot because of my heels so that I decided to take off my heels and ran. At that time, there were some of luxury cars passed by and NO ANY car stopped by to help us. Suddenly, an aunt with a school van saw us and stopped, she asked us where to go and luckily she was also going to the same destination. huhhh Alhamdulillah. We were soaked and very cold but thanks god it just few minutes to arrived Kajang where we parked our car. huh.

arrived Matrade #beforerained






and...suddenly this happened

after event... 😩

Since then, I only know the feeling when someone is in the rain but nobody wants to stop and help. Its very sad and after this I will try to make a change to myself too, always try to stop and help those in such state InshaAllah. This CRUCIAL THINGS too! ; I will always remember to not wearing very high heels when I go up with public transport and guys, this is for you too, always bring umbrella anywhere you go, buy a small ones or you can also bring the rain coat for rainy day at any time. 

I hope you can learn something from this post and I have some quotes for you guys to remember ; 

'Always help someone, you might be the only one that does'

and

'Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?' by Brian Tracy





Here are some pictures from yesterday, thanks to my sister (for being good photographer) and Ivy for all good pictures and selfies! 💜




No comments:

Post a Comment