Wednesday 19 July 2017

fresh start

Image from Tumblr


Image from Tumblr

Yes, it's been years since I stopped blogging in the year of 2014. Maybe this will be the post for that, a fresh start. Yep. Many bad and good things happened in those years but I don't think I am able to blog them all here haha. But, I will do some throwbacks when i'm free. 

But still, I had the best end of 2016 and good start of 2017, my cousins, Kak Ila and Abg Syaf just got engaged few months ago. Everything went really well. Last week I received a good news saying that my Abg Fadh is going to get engaged in these few months too! Time flies really fast. Remembering those days when we were played 'main kahwin-kahwin thing' together at Atok's house but now they are ENGAGED in a serious and real way! Like its not main main anymore! how fast! The next generation would be..... BAM! Me. Its scary but exciting haha.

So, I would start to post any beneficial things other than my life stuffs with you guys starting with this post! Well, Hello and Welcome back to me with this blogging world 😊

Hope the past few months in this year has been kind to all of you.

May we have the best year of 2017 too! InshaAllah Amin! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment