Sunday 7 January 2018

two o one eight

Goodbye 2017, Hi 2018.

I hope I'm not too late to wish all of you happy new year! 2017 has been a roller coaster yet wonderful year for me. I've turned into someone I thought I never would. In a better way. I am also so grateful for what I have today. Alhamdulillah. 
Summing up my own :
shiedascarves Aurora and Boldflora collection launched, trip to Penang with housemates, last year as Course representative, met Prof Simon from UK to discuss about student problem, chosen as dodgeball and netball player, went for an Entrepreneurship panel discussion, invited to Urban Decay and Sunsilk Malaysia new product launched, celebrated my 21st birthday with my housemate with my fav theme and perfect place, got good result for my second year exams, my Raya Honey Cornflakes business got good responses, first time Raya with complete GSS8 team (Dini finally joined us), my fav cousins (Kak Ila and Along) engaged, Kak Diba and Kak Syafie graduated, I started wearing braces, been chosen as Nottingham Student Ambassador & President of Nutrition Club, my first time touch a cat, invited to join World Fashion Week, first time joined color run, abah's new business project launched, my first bollywood night, I started my blog, I moved into new house with housemates, I lose some weight and I survived with my broken hand!

But you all probably know everything above actually! I posted almost everything on social medias especially my instagram.  

What you probably don't know what happened in my 2017- The bad memories:

said a lot of goodbyes, I lost my atuk on January 2017,  I had a heartbroken, facing some rejections (my business), the pain that I facing during my broken hand, met some bad people, making hard decisions, letting go some people, caring that 'happy-go-lucky'girl nickname when I'm actually not, worked so hard and save a lot of money (until reached the level of starving myself just to save money) to collect capital for my own business., my car broke at the middle of the highway & car got ruptured.

People always said, it is easy for me to buy this and that, go here and there because I have money from my business. There is one time when someone told me to change my phone and car because it is too old (Iphone 4s) (Proton Saga), it really breaks my heart. If they knew and understand how struggle I am to save money and how meaningful my 'old' car and phone to me. My phone and my car contributed A LOT to me since I have nothing. So, hello, ingat senang ke nak tukar je?
It is that sentimental things that not all and probably no people would understand. Something that I appreciate so much, something that so hard for me to let go even when I supposed to. 

But, you know what the good things that I learnt from all the bad memories. I learnt how to not give up easily. I learnt to say no and be firm with my decision. I become stronger day by day and I got a lot of experience throughout my life journey. I learnt to appreciate every single little things like my family and my friends, my most biggest supporter. I am beyond grateful to have them in my life. I learnt to love and appreciate myself more. I've learnt to be confident and move on faster with everything that disappointing me. 

To sum up, 2017 is the year of whole lot ups and downs for me. Not only me, but I believe to everyone also. My mom got admitted to hospital for a week, my dad faced a big problem with his business, my sister got betrayed by her friend, some companies experienced bankruptcy, some houses or institute burned and some people lost their beloved family. There were a lot untoward and unexpected incidents happened to everyone everyday. I'm not sure if everyone of you experienced any of these. But if you do, remember that everything happened for a reason. It is either to make you stronger or to make you realize any mistakes that you have done before that you never knew. Remember that you are not alone, everyone has their own struggle. There is someone that facing something even worst. Learnt to be grateful and try to solve the problems instead of keep complaining. 

The utmost lesson I learnt from 2017 is to appreciate and be positive. Appreciate everything that God already gave to me. My family, my friends, my health and even my whole perfect body. I learnt so many things when my hand broke, I realise that my hand is actually the biggest nikmat that Allah gave but I always overlooked and forgot to bersyukur for it until the unexpected accident hit me. It is not the end of the world anyway, I can still use my left hand to do works. I also learnt to be positive towards people. Even when sometimes they had done bad thing towards me, that doesn't mean that they are totally a bad person. There must be another good side of them that I never realised. Try to search and look at the good side of them instead of quickly labeling them. 

2018, I can't see what the future holds for me. But surely, the new year will see a better me. With all the experienced and lessons I learnt in 2017, I am ready to face the new challenges and happiness that wait for me on this new year. I pray and hope that 2018 would be an amazing year for me and for all of us. 

Before I ended my post, I would like to wish, again.
Happy New Year everyone! 💕












No comments:

Post a Comment